Emotions can be defined as a positive or negative experience that is associated with a particular pattern of physiological activity. Emotions produce different physiological, behavioral and cognitive changes. The original role of emotions was to motivate adaptive behaviors that in the past would have contributed to the survival of humans. Emotions are responses to significant internal and external events. Those acting primarily on the emotions they are feeling may seem as if they are not thinking, but mental processes are still essential, particularly in the interpretation of events. For example, the realization of our believing that we are in a dangerous situation and the subsequent arousal of our body's nervous system is integral to the experience of our feeling afraid. Other theories, however, claim that emotion is separate from and can precede cognition.
Boron P, , Random, 0
Bollywood celebrities superstitions – Superstitions are an integral part of thinking and beliefs that Indians hold in them...
Boron P, , Random, 0
Today we live in a modern world. Everyone gets accustomed with norms and traditions followed that’s prevalent in the...
Boron P, , Pick of the Day, Random, 0
We have heard about many babas such as Dhongi baba, Kissing baba and even the baba’s who run various...
Shreshtha Verma, , Random, Expectation & Dissatisfaction, FAMILY, Famous, FITNESS, Health, Money, Old, Personality Traits, STUDIES, 0
Mahatma Gandhi can be considered as the synonym when we talk about India. Known by the name of ‘Baapu’...
- 11 Famous First Times In The History January 9, 2018
- A Dead Creature Dinosaur Like Has Been Found In Uttarakhand, It Will Shock You To The Core! December 21, 2017
- Meet Hiralal Samanta, The Man Who Has Been Singing National Anthem Outside UP Assembly For 7 Years October 31, 2017
- What makes Indian parents happy? September 7, 2017
- Consider Dr. Detail for the Job of Wheel Refinishing May 10, 2018
- The real Rejects _ Horror Movies February 23, 2018
- Best Chocolate February 23, 2018
- mba January 15, 2018
- candies January 14, 2018
- led lights January 14, 2018
- physical fitness January 13, 2018
- budget January 13, 2018
- goods and services tax January 11, 2018
- World’s Steepest Funicular Railway Line Opens In Switzerland January 11, 2018
- China’s New Nuclear Weapon Is a Threat To The World January 11, 2018