Amitabh Bachchan, is an epitome and a miracle in the history of Indian Cinema. He is a benchmark in...
Tag Archive for: Health
when you walk out of the theatre, you generally feel one of two emotions: happiness because you loved the...
Mahatma Gandhi can be considered as the synonym when we talk about India. Known by the name of ‘Baapu’...
Hiralal Samanta is no less than a hero who is known for singing the national anthem every day for...
Turmeric milk is a far-fetched remedy for cough, cold and allied respiratory disorders. Taking a leaf from our tradition,...
Arguably the most complete batsman of his time, the most prolific run-scorer of all time and undeniably the biggest...
After sportspersons like Vijender Singh and Mary Kom has taken the country’s pride in the highest degree, some of...
- 11 Famous First Times In The History January 9, 2018
- A Dead Creature Dinosaur Like Has Been Found In Uttarakhand, It Will Shock You To The Core! December 21, 2017
- Meet Hiralal Samanta, The Man Who Has Been Singing National Anthem Outside UP Assembly For 7 Years October 31, 2017
- What makes Indian parents happy? September 7, 2017
- Consider Dr. Detail for the Job of Wheel Refinishing May 10, 2018
- The real Rejects _ Horror Movies February 23, 2018
- Best Chocolate February 23, 2018
- mba January 15, 2018
- candies January 14, 2018
- led lights January 14, 2018
- physical fitness January 13, 2018
- budget January 13, 2018
- goods and services tax January 11, 2018
- World’s Steepest Funicular Railway Line Opens In Switzerland January 11, 2018
- China’s New Nuclear Weapon Is a Threat To The World January 11, 2018