Turmeric milk is a far-fetched remedy for cough, cold and allied respiratory disorders.
Taking a leaf from our tradition, turmeric milk is the most admired drink for staving off fatigue, building immunity and speedy recovery from cuts and blisters for its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help cleanse the digestive system too.
We all have been forced to drink this milk as a child every time we fell sick and mothers made sure we finished the glass however bitter it tasted. Of course, there were health benefits so we were made to drink it and here under are a few examples:
- It is a great blood purifier. Girls who have flaky and irritable skin, can benefit a lot from turmeric milk for its anti-bacterial properties. It is a source on anti-oxidants an also fights with free radicals which insures you for a suppler and smoother skin for life.
- After 30, all women are prone to develop bone ailments. Regular consumption of turmeric milk staves off the chances as turmeric spruces up the calcium content of milk and keeps your bones healthy.
- It magically cures the menstrual cramps. It is antispasmodic which helps ease the menstrual cramps in seconds. Pregnant women too are given turmeric milk regularly for easy delivery, post-natal recovery and boosting up the lactation.
- It helps aid your weight loss regimen. It breaks down the dietary fat and helps control your body weight. Regular consumption of Turmeric milk before going to bed will is hence an imperative for the weight watchers.
- It cures your rashes instantaneously. So, if you are heading out of home and the rash in sticking out, you can dab a cotton swab in turmeric milk and dab it on the affected area and your skin will whisper thank you!
India is home to this perfect potion and this is considered a magical drink by the Ayurveda too. Turmeric milk, hence is a staple for girls to stay healthy and glamorous.